I remember this night like it was yesterday. Unfortunately I have not been able to upload all the images from the night, because they didn't make the cut let's blame that to my bad photography. I would also like to thank Katy, for being the only person I've ever handed my camera to who has been able to get the subjects in focus! Freencky, who is proudly photobombing the images above organised a get together with some people from church where we all got to watch the sky light up with rainbow coloured lights. I mean it was pretty lit, no pun intended! The night ended with everyone going their separate way tripping in heals being swarmed into an ocean of people all fighting their way to the train station, running for a train that wasn't coming and lastly returning home!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram