For me, a girl boss is 100% unapologetic. She is confident with I and self and does not require societies say on what makes a woman. She does not possess masculine features because her role on earth is separate to man.  The term "bitch" cannot be used to describe her, instead, she is confident and powerful. Her beauty is not only of the exterior but interior. The term 'feminist' cannot be attached to a girl boss, because this term does not fight for all women. Our problems go beyond walking topless. Instead, she  fights for womanhood, because all women matter. A girl boss will not apologise for her educated mind, or her feminine attributes. A girl boss is not against man but works with him. Women are the queens of earth, like God we bring life and we can also take it away. The wo in women comes from our ability to wow mankind with our minds, do not be attracted by the makeup on my face, the size of my waist or the length of my hair. For these are things that will fade in time. Let the wo in women come from my ability to wow you with my intelligence. For these are the things that make a GIRL BOSS!

2 comments

  1. Love this!! I am so impressed with your blog too by the way, your hard work really shows with it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a hard day at work and this honestly just made me so happy! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram