This trip has been so amazing. I’ve learnt so much about myself that I didn’t expect. Utah will forever have a special place in my heart, simply because of the lessons, this place teaches me. You know you’ve had a great holiday when leaving the people is difficult. I’ve met so many different people from so many different walks of life, and I’ve honestly enjoyed learning every individual story. I am sad that my time here has come to an end, but the relations with these incredible people shall continue.

If anything travelling has taught me that you can’t put a price tag on the experiences life will teach you. If you’re going to go broke make sure it’s because of travelling. Utah is great for anyone looking for a cheap outdoorsy holiday. There are so many sites to visit! Temple Square is perfect for your typical Mormon, but even beyond that there are so many fun things to do, and no lie the mountains will literally take your breath away St. George, although I have not been able to explore yet, is a beautiful desert land with beautiful red rock, and if your a Disney fan this is where the movie Cars was located in. Food is cheap so eating out is no biggie and not to forget Sundance.

Make sure to visit Sundance that place is a real treat for the eyes. Despite the beautiful views, what really made it for me on this trip was definitely the people! Thank you to everyone for all the overwhelming love that was poured my way! Nate, you are the man I owe you Nando's thank you for housing us in your place. It was honestly so fun meeting your housemates they're freaking awesome! You have a great selection of friends. Sorry correction AMAZING!






Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram