Hello, fellow beings! It's your girl B, back from the sunny valleys of California. Home to Hollywood's finest and the city of Angels. Your girl got to live all your childhood dreams and more.  Join me on my adventure as I play in Lauren Conrad's backyard.

Oh, and it doesn't stop there! Let's not forget, I got to live every kid's dream, known as the happiest place on Earth. London’s seriously got nothing on Mickey's crib!

To finish off my lavish trip, I got to indulge on West Coasts famous In N Out burger, whilst you're eating your Big Mac, let me tell you about me indulging on a fresh batch of animal fries.

LOOOOOL! Okay now that I am over my non-socialite life, California was beautiful and so surreal. Waking up and going to the beach is honestly a life I could get used to, the beaches are beautiful and so are the people! Golden grains of sand and beautiful glassy water. Winter doesn't exist here because the sun is always out!

Thank you so much to the Wade's for opening your home, and making sure that it was always a great time. I cannot ever put it into words the amount of love that I have for you both. You treat me so well, and I just want to let you know that your girl has always got your back, and sister Wade your son Tyler is super hot if you're reading this. We also got to live my childhood dream and my 21st Birthday, an explored the wonderful world of Disney.

Nick, Meghan and Miriam thank you so much for surprising me with this trip. I truly appreciate it! You'll never understand just how grateful I am for the love that I have been washed with whilst on this trip! That's it, for now, guys and gals! Until next time!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram