It's crazy to think that we are finally in the first chapter of 2018. I'll be turning 23 this year I'm still waiting for Kanye West to drop his dis-track. Prince Harry and Megan Markle are getting married, and the countdown for Game of Thrones begins!

I am so ready for this year and ready to work my ass off and fill up my bank account. I'm ready to make that shmoney. Honestly, this is my year to become evolutionary! Last year was mad crazy like I did a lot and lost a lot but I most defiantly grew a lot. I signed myself up for what I thought would be a great start to my career, bahaha the biggest lie to have ever encountered my life in 2017. I wasted nine months of my life working for someone who never showed value for my work, and that is probably the biggest regret of 2017 for me.  But I will not let that person take up any more of this blog post.

Moving on swiftly, I got to do a lot of amazing things, for one I got to travel to the States again and it was a trip of a lifetime! I honestly miss every part of that trip. I met some of the coolest people ever, like for real one thing I can defiantly take away from this year was the fact that I was blessed to be in the presence of some of the most amazing people. Thia year ended on a high note, and I honestly cannot thank God or my family and friends for everything and the endless support! I am so so grateful for each and every single one of you.

There was a lot of uncertainty in my life for the past couple of months, but now I have a clearer vision of who I am and where I am heading. I'm so ready to fuck shit up and achieve greatness, to anyone reading this. I wish you a successful 2018, may you hustle hard and work endlessly to achieve the greatness you hope to witness this year, until next time!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram