I hate to be one of those people who blog more when things are a bit crappy, but hey this is real life, and it can't always be all that and a bag of chips. I'm human and I am allowed to have those shitty days, and most importantly I want people to be able to relate to my life. Although it's fun taking pretty pictures and making sure things are OCD perfect. Sometimes life is just a mess, like my hair at the moment, but anyways that's beside the point. I'm having a rough day, so I thought I'd treat myself to a face mask and one of the doughnuts I stole from my sister Krispie Kreme box.

Beyonce Lemonade album taught me that when life gives you lemons, you make some bomb ass lemonade, and drink that shit up! It won't take away the problems, but it will definitely make things sort of better!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram