I am currently struggling to put my thoughts together and it's so frustrating.  Hey guys! It's me again back from a super long hiatus. I've wanted to write a blog post for the longest time, but just haven't been able to collect my thoughts together and write it in a way that made sense. It's super frustrating that I only come here when I'm either super high or super low in life and completely forget to share all the in-between. 

Where have I been? The answer is nowhere LOL, the past couple of months have been an array of weird and wonderful experiences. No, I didn't go on any special retreat or anything, but since I've had some free time, I've had the opportunity to sit back and reflect on life. Where am I going? What am I doing? Is this really for me? type of questions.

I'm going to keep this short and simple, life's kind of foggy at the moment and I'm not quite sure where I'm going, if I'm making the right decisions and if my decisions will lead to the outcomes that I want in life. I'm having a handful of c'est la vie moments because I honestly just don't know anymore.

Anyway, the point of this post was to assure you that I'm still alive!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram