I haven't really spoken about myself or ever given you an introduction to who I am.  First things first I'm the realist, I am 22 years old and currently living in London. My dream is to travel to every continent. I am shy meet me with my friends and you'd think otherwise, but I am honestly one of the most socially awkward humans you'll ever encounter in life. I have a crush on Justin Bieber and Matthew McConaughey. I am the definition of embarrassing, but would I be Barbara if I weren't embarrassing myself? Kanye West, is literally my rap God I love everything about his music, he is art and I was super bummed when he cancelled his European tour, but you know what they say bak comes first! I love fashion, photography and politics. If I could work for anyone for one day it would be Christopher Nolan, he is just amazing I wish to be as hardworking and great at work as he is one day! I love my mom she is my rock and my world, everything I am doing and will do will be for her. I started this blog because I wanted to document my life on the internet, let's see where it will take me. Well, that's it, for now, I hope you enjoyed the read until next time ladies and gentleman. 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram