Your choice in a career should not ultimately come down to how big the paycheck is at the end of the month. There is more to life than money. Life is already stressful enough, don't burden your body with a job you hate going to, and this isn't me saying quit your job, but more so learn what you need and take it somewhere it'll be valued. I'm starting to realise how incredibly short life is, and honestly I am so grateful to God for giving me this opportunity to work in such a stressful environment, because I can assure you that when the time comes for me to move on I'll be ready, and I will have new amazing opportunities to look forward to. This trial is only temporary and if anything I've learnt that how you treat people is so important, respect earned and respect given are two sides of the same coin, but have completely different meaning. If there's anything I want anyone to take from this it would be to "Do what you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram