I feel old and like time is finally catching up with my old ass lol.  I had a small get together for my birthday, and it went so well. We laughed, sang ate a lot of food and enjoyed each others company. I honestly could not be more grateful for the people I have in my life, you have all gotten me through some of the best and worst of times. As I grow older, I am starting to realise that all I really love is my bed and my mom, I really am sorry. Oh and my friends of course! 

I am so grateful to God, for getting me through chapter 22 of my life. I honestly would not have been able to get through it without him. I’ve had some seriously crazy and emotional breakdowns, to be honest, but I am so so so so grateful for the life lessons and many new opportunities he has pushed into my life.  So to God, thank you for always being the real ride or die in my life!

Now I want to confess to the world that chapter 23 be a year of growth, success, travel and love!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram