I've been struggling. I was about to call it quits, then God intervened in and sent me a guardian angel, which completely changed my mindset about everything. It is so easy to give up when things don't look like they're going the way you expected. But, God is always there to remind us that he is ultimately the one in control, and I am so thankful for his interventions in life. I'm learning to stop asking "why?" and start asking what are you trying to teach me? Life is hard, and people can make it difficult, but the moment you feel like giving up, is when you need to grind and hustle like your life depends on it. Some people don't want you to shine, or see you reach your full potential. You will meet these people in all walks of life, and God has taught me, to not let conflict of interest intervene in the pursuit of achieving greatness!

There will be bumpy roads, reaching your goal will be difficult. Never give up, and always remember to look back at life and see how far you've come, whenever you feel like giving up.

Remember the devil works hard but God works harder.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram