I am very much alive, I have just been super busy with life and work and everything. January was an amazing month. I started my new job and got a whole new perspective of where I'm going and who I want to become this year. I really I hope I will be able to prove myself and stick to this job, I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to work for such an amazing company, but the purpose of this blog post isn't to go off on a rampage about work and yada yada yada.

Last year I thought I was a complete loser, I was unhappy with my job and very unsatisfied with my life, and to make matters worse. I lost my job at such an inconvenient time, but you know what not all failure is a bad thing. If I had not lost my job I wouldn't be in the position I am in now, I don't know where I'm going or what God has planned for me, but I am so grateful for everything he has put in my path! January you treated me well, February let's hope it's a month of growth!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram