I was gone, but now I'm back. September was an interesting month. I had the opportunity to be part of some pretty amazing things; eat delicious food, and talk to some amazing people. I fly out next month and hope my trip will be a great getaway.

Here are some photos of me dressed up and fancy, the Tate Modern, eating my favourite pizza; and watching the Young Giants for the first time, which was an incredible btw. The whole session made me feel like I was floating, it was a very surreal experience. I would defo recommend seeing them in person. Oh, and I must not forget. I ruined a wedding proposal at London Bridge. That's a story for another time LOL!
I think I want to be a lot more emotive with this blog, so get ready for a series of emotions! Life is more than just about looking pretty and eating descent. I want my words to have substance, stop hearing me and start listening to what I have to say. Anyways, I won't make this long, I hope life is Gucci wherever you are! All my love B x

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram